Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I-Tip Hair Extensions


Hair extensions are a wonderful method to include length, degree and thickness to the hair within few hours. It is reasonably priced and easy to maintain for long. Hair extensions are all about attaching human hair to your own hair. There are a lot of techniques to do so, I-Tip is one of the popular one. I-Tip Hair Extensions come with strands which are attached to hair near the roots with tiny beads.

Each stand comes with a tip that holds the hair together. For a complete head installation, one needs to install 100 – 150 strands of I-Tip. Beads are something that makes I-Tip Hair Extensions a bit different from others. These beads can easily hold natural hair and extensions.  The beads are very soft, small and flexible to hold the hair.


To install the I-Tips, the beads are threaded onto petite segments of hair. The tilt of the extension thread is positioned into the bead. The hair experts use a special kind of tool to crease and even out the beads. After installing the shreds, the hair stylist trims the hair so that I-tip hair extensions can be intermingled with your real hair and look beautiful.

Apart from full head installation, often women ask to install some strands only to add hair color or highlights, without doing any experiment with their own hair.




Is I-Tip Hair Extensions safe?

I-Tip Hair Extensions are quite safe for your natural hair. They allow your real hair to grow naturally. You just need to go to your hair expert after regular intervals to adjust the beasts. If you take care of them, I-tip hair extensions can last for 3- 6 months.


If you want to install I-Tip Hair Extensions professionally, visit Shallamars hair solutions. Like us on face book for current hair trends and daily hair tips. Call us at 407 507 3000 or visit our website to make an appointment to install I-Tip Hair Extensions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment